2/6/09

Angel of Praise

‘You are a gift, beautiful from the inside out. You are here for a special reason. Know you are loved and you love. Realize you are okay just the way you are, right now. Open to the light of God and shine as a star, a star of love. Be ready to experience praise in your life. When you express yourself as a child of God, good will result. You can help make a difference in other lives. Know this and seek the road where all creations are equal. You are wonderful and needed today and every day. Accept praise with grace.

We look in the mirror and for years we are not sure whom we see. We question the reflection. As we work through our lessons and work our way to finding explanations, we learn we are at one with God. We can have an abundance of riches, inside and out, if we allow our highest good to come into our lives.

The first step for any growth, anywhere and anytime, is belief in yourself. When you love yourself you are loving God’s creation. We were meant to be at one with God. We were meant to share in love and happiness. Open your heart and let the universal energy of love pour in.’

By Samara Anjelae

I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will be strong in love and be built on love. And I pray that you and all God’s holy people will have the power to understand the greatness to Christ’s love-how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is. Christ’s love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can be filled with the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19

This Prayer is so profound in that it speaks to so many things that all of us who suffer with chronic pain forget. For in our everyday struggle with the pain and depression we forget that we are not only worthy of love and we are loved by God. The pain has caused us to lose our sense of who we are and what is our purpose in life. We forget that through our faith in God He gives us a purpose. He has a plan that through faith all will be revealed to us in His time. Give your pain to the Lord and he will sooth your pain and bring you peace.

I know for me the only way to overcome the pain and depression is through faith. When I think the pain is too great and there is nothing that will relieve that pain. I think of Jesus on the cross dying for my sins and the great amount of suffering He did because he loved me. No, this doesn’t make the pain go away, but it helps me to not feel sorry for myself and move on through the pain. I never feel like giving up because I know Jesus suffered for me and never gave up on me.

In the story of the ‘Donkey in the well’ he kept stepping up over the dirt that others were trying to bury him in the well with. He fought though faith and perseverance and he was saved. Taking that step up over the dirt is never easy, but with Jesus all we need to do is keep looking up, take the hand of Jesus and climb over the dirt and to peace.

We are all worthy of God’s love. It doesn’t matter what has happened in the past, you don’t need to be beautiful, rich or famous to receive that love, you just need to believe that you are a child of God and worthy of His love.

Dealing with chronic pain for long periods of time leads to an overwhelming sense of loneliness. We all need Love, Understanding and Support in order to survive. This loneliness leads to depression which increases our pain. We need to remember that God is always with us and loves us. Even at times when we don’t acknowledge Him he never leaves us. Reaching out to each other and sharing the word of God feeds our souls and fills us with the Holy Spirit granting us peace. I found that even at my lowest going to church and being with people of faith lifts me up letting me know that I am worthy of love, understanding and support from all who love the Lord.

We all need a hug. We all need someone to laugh, cry and share our life with. I have a wonderful group of internet family that even though we have never met I feel so close to them. I have the love of family, friends and a church where I feel love and support. I know that all of them are a gift from God.

So next time you look in the mirror see the love of God smiling back at you. Reach out to the Lord and give him all your burdens, loneliness and pain and He will give you peace.
By Garden Angel

No comments:

Site Meter