1/27/09

Post it note

The same God knows you and loves you and wants you to be well. Try to relax in the Lord, and he will give you peace...If God be for us, who can stand against us? Not fear, nor dread, nor overwhelming depression. Get out the bright colored post it notes and put a Bible verse on each one and put dozens and dozens on the walls all around you, so you are literally surrounded by the Word.
 Romans 8:2 The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free form the law of sin and death.
I Corinthians 2:3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
Acts 20:32 I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up.
Psalm 42:8 The Lord will command his loving-kindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me - a prayer to the God of my life.
Psalm 47:2 The Lord Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth.
Psalm 54:4 God is my helper.
2 Corinthians 12:9 My strength is made perfect in weakness
Jonah 2:2 I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction, and He answered me.
Proverbs 3:25 Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes.
Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you are who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him, for he cares for you.
Isaiah 53:4 Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows.
Psalm 85:8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to His people and to His saints.
2 Chronicles 20:17 Do not fear or be dismayed; for the Lord is with you.
Psalm 98:4 Break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises.
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God.
Mark 11:22 Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God."
Ephesians 3:16 That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man.

No comments:

Site Meter