1/27/09

Angel of Understanding

Use your mind, body and spirit to find the purpose of your Life. Once you have inner peace and clarity, your purpose becomes a reality of life. Life is no longer a mystery. There are still challenges, but they can be looked at in a different way and with a clearer perspective. Understand and know that everything we do is for the sole purpose of becoming one with God.  To express opposite vibrations is going against God's will.
 The mysteries of life do not have to be mysteries. Mysteries are mysteries because we do not understand them. Understanding comes as the soul searches and achieves wisdom.
 A spark of information or an affirmation often is all it takes to lead one to their spiritual path and purpose. With faith and dedication to one's faith, comes greater understanding of the truth of life. While it is painful and frustrating to see some souls take longer or struggle harder to resolve their own mysteries, it is an individual process that they must go through. We can give our love and support, and share our growth and knowledge, but they must seek their answer.
 By Samara Anjelae
 This book is so inspirational to me. There is a hope in it that reaches to my soul.
 When new members come to the FM board their very first question is "how can I deal with this pain? how can I still have a normal life with this dragon?" I know it was my first question and although it took a very long time to answer the question, the answer is yes, you can deal with the dragon and have a normal life. It might be a new and very different life than you had before with new limits and expectations but it can be a good life.
 We are as different as each snow flake, unique and beautiful. Each of us must find our own way though trail, error, faith and tears. When I first had to deal with the dragon I was lucky enough to find the board with a very special group of ladies who had been dealing with the dragon a very long time I learned all about the dragon from them. Each of them dealt with the dragon in a different ways.

Some found that they had other conditions along with FM, and they had to deal with those conditions which most of the time increased their FM pain. This was something I had to deal with too. I found that when my HE is in a storm my FM flares with it. At least that's how it was in the beginning. These wonderful wise women taught me so very much and helped me to start again in this new life I now have.

They taught me that "knowledge is power", that I have to fight the dragon and not give into him. That although my life will never be like the one I had before I have found though faith in God, love and support from FMily, Family and wonderful friends that life can still be worth living.
 So how do you get to this place of peace. One step at a time, one thing at a time, with faith in God to lead and guide you.
 No, it's not simple, it's not without pain, and yes, some people will just never understand. We were and are at the core, givers, now we need to be the one to receive. So is it any wonder that the people in our lives that know the before pain us have a hard time figuring out what to do with the after pain us. Is it any wonder that we ourselves do not know how to take their help and support without feeling guilty or less of a person.

Why do we feel this guilt? Who keeps telling us we need to do this and that or we will disappoint some one. We do that to ourselves. We think others think it so we tell ourselves we are less value because we can not do things like normal people do. Stop the guilt! Stop kicking yourself over and over for an expectation you are thinking someone else has of you, when in truth you are the only one expecting that unreachable expectation.

Learn to forgive yourself.  You did not ask for FM. You did nothing bad to deserve it. It just happened. There is no why, or going back, there is only going forward. You have to learn to take care of you first, be selfish. Once you learn how to take care of you, then you will be able to take care of others. You had to crawl before you learned to walk and this will be no different. Find something wonderful in your life, something that makes you feel wonderful, and is just for you, and do it! You are still a worth while human being that God loves. Be the best you that you can, no expectation, no regrets, just rest in God's loving peace knowing you are loved by Him.
 
Not all of us remember the before pain person, I do. For me the before pain person was only 6 yrs ago. I miss her, but I also like the new me too. I'm a gentler, friendlier and much more caring soul. To me it's a great improvement. To me God healed my soul when I got sick. To me I was sick before and now I'm healed. For God is not about your physical being he is about your soul, and mine was very far removed from God. So this "Angel of Understanding" speaks to me of that journey that I took to heal my soul and finding my new purpose following my Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ.

I hope this Angel has in some way spoke to your heart and given you new hope.










No comments:

Site Meter